2018年6月4日月曜日

The stolen white elephant

This is no ordinary case. We must move carefully. And we must keep it secret.

I read the book "The stolen white elephant" which is very interesting for me. This book is a mystery.  The writer also wrote”Robinson Crusoe"which is famous story.
I'll talk about this story easily. This is the story of a royal white elephant. The elephant is on its way from Siam to England as a g job gift to the Queen. When it disappears in New York City the famous detective, Chief Inspector Blunt, leads the investigation. However finding a missing elephant is a much more difficult job than it seems.
My favorite sentence in this book is "White elephants are more important than the king.", because I didn't understand why white elephant is more important than the king. We discussed the thing and came up with the idea. An elephant supports the earth in the universe in myth. That's why the elephant is more important than the king.
This story makes me excited and interested, so I recommend it to you. Please check it out.


1 件のコメント:

  1. The writer also wrote ”Robinson Crusoe"
    The writer also wrote ”Robinson Crusoe"

    Are you sure about that?

    返信削除

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...