2018年6月13日水曜日

The surprise


 A dinosaur born from an strange egg. What do the children do with their new pet?









 



 This book makes me very interested, because I like dinosaurs very much. I'll talk about this story simply.when Aunt Elizabeth comes back from Greenland she has a very strange present for Roger and Helen- a big egg. One day when they are eating dinner the egg starts to crack open. And imagine their surprise when out pees Dacty, a dinosaur from long ago. Its wings are damaged because of capacity of the thier room. That’s why they cure its wings. And it became a hero because it caught a thief. As a result, it is able to live with Roger and Helen.
 My favorite sentence in this book is "Helen gives a sausage to the animal. The animal is very hungry. It eats five sausages, two cooked tomatoes and six pieces of toast", because I want to eat many foods such as a pasta, a chiken, and many other things. If I had a dinasaur, I would fly and go to the top of Mt. Fuji. Through this book, I learned the importance of love each other.
 I recommend it to you, so please check it out!
 





















Gunter Gerngross. (2007). The surprise. Helbling Languages.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...