2017年11月26日日曜日

Remember Miranda

Cathy is going to look after the two young children. she meets the children's family and Nick. Their mother died two years ago, Cathy can't learn about her. Every remembers Miranda, but nobaby wants to talk about her.
 When I first read this book, I guess that  she might got in an accident or she got murdered, but when I finished reading the whole story I understood it makes the book more interesting because Cathy gonna learn about Miranda and find out why she died. This book makes us exciting and has very interesting end, so I just hope some of you will get a chance to read this mysterious book and find out why she died.

Rowena Akinyemi. (2001). Remember Miranda. Oxford Bookworms library.
                                                                                                                                   Book review

3 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. I became to be interested in it, so I want to read it.
    Please read aloud this book for me.

    返信削除
  3. It's too many long story to read for you! You will sleep while I read to you!

    返信削除

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...