2017年11月30日木曜日

Stranger than fiction

What happened to the man who jumped from the Empire State Building? What about the

family who went to sleep in the wrong house? Can cows fly?



This book has many different short story which is very easy and interesting to read. My favorite story  is playing with boss. This story has humorous sentence such as My head is becoming big and small. If I were the boss, I would think same thing. This book is the best book I have ever read, so I recommend you to reading.




Urban Myths.(2000). Stranger than fiction. Penguin Readers.              
                                                                                                                               Book Review



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...