2017年12月13日水曜日

Jojo's Story

There aren't any more days. Time when it's dark and time when it's light. Everything is dead, so why not days too? Everyone in Jojo's village is dead, and ten-year-old Jojo is alone.



This book makes you think about war, because this story is about war. All his family and village members are killed by soldier. He is alone.  If i were Jojo, I wouldn't think positively, that's why he is very great man. I was surprised at ending of this story. If you want to know the ending, you should read this book. You maybe surprised too. If your family were killed by someone, what would you do?







Antoinette Moses. (2000). Jojo's story. Cambridge.
                                                                                                 Book Review

4 件のコメント:

  1. I want to read this book, so bring this book to me as soon as you can!!
    If you can't, then, Your life will end......

    返信削除
    返信
    1. OMG. I can't dead, because there are many things I want to do, for example eating too much, eating too much, and eating too much.....

      削除
  2. If I were Jojo, I also could not think and behave positively like him. I am intersted in how the end of the story surprised at me.

    返信削除

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...