2017年12月29日金曜日

SUPERBIRD

A spaceship crashes on a strange planet and everyone on it dies- except for one person. She helps the people of the planet to build their own spaceship, and returns home in it, but the real trouble begins.


                                        This book makes me happy and excited, because I want to go to the space. This book makes me feel as if I live in the different planet. In addition I like this book's pictures very much.When you read this book, this will make you surprised. The reason is secret. If you want to know this reason, you should read this book. This story is about the interaction of different culture. If I met alien, I would try to get along with them. This book has easy words in order to read, so you will read easily. That's why I recommend you to reading this book.


Brian Tomlinson. (1999). SUPERBIRD. Cambridge.

                                                                                    Book Review.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...