2018年1月10日水曜日

The Enemy

a young woman  is walking home from church and is smiled by stranger. In addition, her father disappeared . Why has he disappeared?



This story is very long story and it takes about 3 hours to finish reading, so you should read this book when you have free time. I was surprised at this ending which makes me very sad. I had never read this ending until read this book. You must be surprised this ending!! If you know this ending, you should read or ask me! My favorite word in this book is " you have my world",  because I have strange world in myself. I recommend you to read this book!

Desmond Bagley. (1991). The Enemy. Oxford Bookworms Library.
                                                                                                     Book Review

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...