2018年1月14日日曜日

The Golden Goose

Billy isn't strong or handsome, but he is kind. One day, he is kind to someone who gives him the best present- a golden goose. It's just the start of the fun in this jolly classic by the Brother's Grimm.


I have ever read this book in Japanese, but this story is very interesting. My favorite part is the women who steal golden goose is linked it. If I got this goose, I would look after it instead of selling it. This book has short sentences, therefore you can read this book easily and without wasting time. I recommend this book to you.










Conrad Mason. (2008). The Golden Goose. Usborn First Reading.
                                                                                                    Book Review.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...