2018年1月25日木曜日

Soccer Crazy


Estela, capten of the women's soccer team, is very exited. Her team doesn't has the coach, so she wants to employ his. However he doesn't think women can play soccer. Can she change his mind?



This book is very very interesting for me, because I was captain of hand ball team in my high school. Working as the captain was very hard ,but was very enjoyable. Through this book, I learned the importance of thing- People never give up. Therefore I'll try to do many thing without fear. I recommend this book to you.



Sue Leather and Julian Thomlinson. (2011).Soccer Crazy Heinle Cengage Learning.
                                                                                               Book Review.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...