2018年2月1日木曜日

Frog

Splash into the slimy world of frogs, and find out how they feed, swim and keep safe from danger. 

This book is very interesting for me, because it tells us about the frogs. I like frogs. There two reasons. First, they are cute. For example, they have fat body. Second, they cry "croak". By the way, do you know flogs change their skin every a week. I did't know this thing, so I was surprised. If you want to know frogs, you should read this book!

Sarah Courtauld. (2007). Flogs. Usborn First Reading.
                                                                                                     Book review.

1 件のコメント:

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...