2017年11月2日木曜日

The Coldest Place On Earth

In the summer of 1910, a race began. A race to be the first man at the South pole, in Antarctica, but Antarctica is the coldest place on earth . That's why this race is a long and hard.
 


one of the best books that I read in my life in the end of the book. I cried for the first time because of a book which has the story is a true.  It talks about two teams race to reach the orth pole! My impression scene is "after the snowstorm, there was fog, and in the fog, they got lost on an ice river with hundreds of big holes in it. They could see nothing, and it was very dangerous. In four days they moved nine kilometres." This is a suprisingly place but I don't want to stay a long time, because I don't want to die.  I recommend you to reading this book!


Tim Vicary. (1992). The Coldest Place On Earth. Oxford Bookworms Library.
                                                                                        Book reviews

2 件のコメント:

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...