2017年11月16日木曜日

The Runaway Pancake

When seven hungry children have pancakes for breakfast, one pancake refuses to be eaten, jumps out of the pan and roll right away. Many animals try to catch it.
This is easy to read and a funny story about a big pancake that ran away before the big round cook could eat it.  This has very good picture, therefore I feel happy. The pig is very clever! If I were this pig, I wouldn't have an good idea.  I notice that this story is based off The Runaway Gingerbread Man which is very interesting story.  If you ever have a chance to read "The Runaway Pancake"----- read it!  In my opinion, it's one of the best children's books of all time, so if I have children, I want to read to my children.

Mairi Mackinnon, silvia Provanitini (2006) The runaway pancake. Usborn First Reading.
                                                                                           
                                                                                                                                          Book reviews

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...