2017年10月26日木曜日

The Phantom of the Opera

It is 1880, in the Opera House, the Phantom who is a body without a head, is a head without body, and has a yellow fasce was scared by everyone. But who has actually seen him ?

this story makes me scared and excited, because the phantom caused bad things and killed people. I was surprised at the phantom's identity. In fact the phantom was the man! He has ugly face, therefore he was hated by someone. If I were that man, I would make people laugh with my face. I don't know that this story is known as "Operaza no kaizinn", so I want to watch this  in the movie or the stage. I recommend you to reading this book. If you were that man, what would you do?

Jennifer Bassett. (2000). The Phantom Of The Opera. Oxford Bookwoms Library.
                                                                                                                                            Book reviews



2 件のコメント:

  1. I know this in movie version.
    I like this story and This is very interesting!!
    the fhantom of opera looks like you....

    返信削除

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...