2017年10月12日木曜日

The President's Murder

The President is dead!
A man is running in the night. He is afraid and needs to rest. But there are people behind him- people with lights, and dogs, and guns.
A man is standing in front of a desk. His boss is very angry, and the man is tired and needs to sleep. But first he must find the other man, and bring him back- dead or alive. Two men; the hunter and the hunted. Which will win and which will lose?
Long live the President!




This book makes me sad, because it is bad end, so I 'll talk about this story briefly.
  The news provide us the information which Dinon  killed old prsident, however it was not true thing. The police tried to catch him, but they didn't catch. They are do faulse things for getting more money, that's why people hate them and helped Dinon escape. He escaped very long long time, but in one morning he is found by them and run away quickly, however there was a shot ... two, three, four, five shots and he didn't move again.
I think Why was he killed?  He should be arrested and be needed not to kill. I think the reason why killed him is new president who killed old president. He wanted to hide his crime and accuse Dinon falsely. I read the mistery book which give us a thrilling experience for the first time. It was very interesting series, so I wanted to read more book. I recommend you to reading this book!
 
 

1 件のコメント:

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...