2017年7月31日月曜日

Homework!

during a nature project is fun when Gran helps.


This book's series are many existing.
I was very interested in this book.
A summery of the story is as follows.
 The children were given homework. They spend half time with Gran. She made them enjoy. For example she made a nature laboratory, made seeds grow into trees one day, poured the paste on to the animal track, and looked the star with them. As a result they had a good time.

 I feel happy, because this book has beautiful picture. I think that countryside makes children great. We learn importance of life through them.    In countryside, we have many chances that play in them.
I recommend you to reading this book!!!!!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...