2017年7月30日日曜日

The Rainbow Machine

The magic key takes the children to a machine that makes the rainbow. But things go badly wrong when Nadim tries to make it work.

This book's series are many existing.
I was very interested in this book.
A summery of the story is as follows. 
 The children saw the rainbow, and had a question, Where the rainbow begins? and where it ends?
In a place far away, there was a very bid machine that makes the rainbow. Fred drove this, and sank deeper and deeper. The children helped him and made a funny rainbow with him. As a result they changed the sky'color.

This book makes me happy, because I undedrstand how to make the rainbow. The machine makes the rainbow. To be honest light makes them. I think this book is great. This book include wonderful expression and unique idea.
I recommend you to reading this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...