2017年7月27日木曜日

THE DINOSAURS NEXT DOOR

The eccentric Mr. Puff lives next door to a Sam in a house full of interesting things. Best of all is the basket of giant dinosaur eggs- until they begin to hatch. The trouble with dinosaurs is that they grow... and grow. Something needs to be done, and fast!
.
I was very interested in this book.
A summery of the story is as follows.
 Mr. Puff lived in a tall, blue house. He is an inventor. He invented a robot to clean up spills and wheelie Cup. One day, he invited the boy to the dinasaur eggs. At first they are tiny, but they become grow. So he invented size-O- machine. They use to ourselves by mistake. They are attacked by them. However his cat help them and they make them become small.


This books makes me happy, because I like dinosaurs especially Triceratops. He is very cool.
They die out maybe due to meteorite. If I meet them, I own them!!!!!
In adddition, Mr.Puff is very smart. I want his brain lol
I like his invention especially, wheels Cup. I wanna invented it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...