2017年7月27日木曜日

Jack and the Beanstalk

When jack sells the family cow for five dried beans, his mother is furious. But overnight the beans sprout into a giant beanstalk. Join Jack as he climbs the stalk... and discovers a dangerous world above the clouds.


 .
I was very interested in this book.
A summery of the story is as follows.
 Jack and his mother are very poor. they owned only a cow. So he glabbed the beans, handed over it.
When she know such thing, she is very shocked and threw it to the grand. Next morning it grew very big beanstalk, and he climbsed it. He get a hen whichspawn golden eggs and golden harp. But the giant run after him. So he cut the beanstalk and kill him.  As a result They live with happiness.


 I was shocked, because he exchanged the cow. But if I were him, I would do same thing. After all, he has no choice but to exchange. Throgh this story, I learned the importance of daily thing, take a bath, eat food, and sleep on the bed.
I recommend you to reading this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...