2017年7月27日木曜日

Kipper and the Giant

Kipper wants to meet a giant, but who is the giant ?



This book's series are many existing.
I was very interested in this book.
A summery of the story is as follows.
 Kipper was watching a programme called " The Angry Giant". He lived in a castel near a village and was cross he stamped his feet and the houses shook. Suddenly the magic key began to glow and take him TV' world. But as he is very big, he is said " Go away" by village people. He helped them to mend their houses and said to giant " Stopped being angry". So he help them.


This book makes me happy, because I wanna become big. When I read this book, I feel becoming big. I think that this story is similar to Gulliver's tavel! If I become very very big, I climb Tokyo sky tree and Everest. 
 I recommend you to reading this book!!!!!!!!!!1

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...