2017年7月27日木曜日

Cinderella

"You? Go to the ball?" said Cinderella's stepmother. "You must be joking. You belomg in the kitchen." But Cinderella's fairy godmother has other ideas. With a wave of her wand, the magic begins. Cinderella's life is about to change forever.


I was very interested in this book.
A summery of the story is as follows.
 Cinderella lives with two sister and stepmother. She was treated badly by them. For example she cook dinner, sweeping away cobwebs, and always stay home. When she cry, Godmother suddenly showed up and changed the pumpkin into abeautiful golden coach, the mice into fine white horses, and the rat into a rosy-cheeked coachman, with whiskers. She joined the party and lost her glass slipper. The prinse depended on it and found her. As a result they got married.


As I know this story, I can understand easily. This books makes me happy, because Cinderella become happy. This is watched by TV and loved by people all over the world.
 I recommend you to reading this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...