2017年7月27日木曜日

ALADDIN and HIS MAGICAL LAMP

When Aladdin meets his long-lost uncle, he finds a magic lamp that changes his life. Is\nside, is a genie with the power to grant wishes. But can even the genie help Aladdin win the Sultan's daughter? And is his long-host uncle all he seems... 



I was very interested in this book.
A summery of the story is as follows.
 There was once a lazy boy named Aladdin. He don't have father. One day evil uncle came up to him and pushed him down the steps. He found magical lump and summon genie there. He realizes his hope, so evil uncle is got away,  Aladdin got married Badr, and live with happiness.


I want to such lump. If I get it, I travel around the world, fly over the sky. I knew this story, so I understand it easily.
I recommend you to reding this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...