2017年7月27日木曜日

A Day in London

When Gran takes the children on a visit to London, things don't go quite as Gran planned!


This book's series are many existing.
I was very interested in this book.
A summery of the story is as follows.
 Gran promised to take Kipper, Biff, and many friends on an outing. So she take them London. They do sightseeing and ride boat. In the waxworks which has wax models of famous people. Gran hited them and they began to fall over. They had a good time.


This book makes me laughing, because when Gran showed kipper how to use golf club, she hit the ball too hard and it smashed a window. In addition, this book's picture is funny. I will go to London in this summer. So when I read this book, I wanna go there soon. I wanna go British Museum,and see the Rosetta stone.
 I recommend you to reading this book!!!!!!!!!!1

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...