2017年7月11日火曜日

ENGLAND

Every year millions of people visit England from over the world. Why? Read about the history of the country and some of things you can see and do there today- the cities, national parks, sports, the cinema and theater, pubs and music. All the things that make England a beautiful and exciting place to visit.


This book makes me excited and interested, because I know variety of this country culture, natural, buildings and custom.
I'll go to the this country in order to study English and improve my english skills.
The name 'England' comes from 'Angle-land'. This was the name the Angel and Saxon people gave it!!!!!!!!!
This country has many theater. So English people like going out to there. English films are famous for making you laugh. I wanna watch this soon.
This country has many great things.  I recommend to visiting there. If you can't go there due to want many, You should read this book lol

2 件のコメント:

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...