2017年7月27日木曜日

The Laughing Princess

Kipper knows how to make the princess laugh.



This book's series are many existing.
I was very interested in this book.
A summery of the story is as follows.
Chip had a new book about a princess who coldn't laugh. He made Kipper and Biff try to make laugh.
Biff didn't  make his laugh, but Kipper could do. Suddenly The magic key began to glow and made them take that book's world.The king is laughed by kipper's toy, joke teeth. He tryed to make her laugh by it, but it is destroyed. When he gave up, she looked the king who had mud on his clothes and laughed.


I like this series, because Kippr always do funny thing. I think that Funny wig is more interesting than joke teeth. I feel happy to see one's smile. Laughing protect from disease-causing germ. So I wanna always smile!!!
I recommend you to reading this book!!!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...