2017年7月27日木曜日

Hansel and Grerel

Hansel and Gretel are lost and staving in the deep, dark forest. Even stale bread and a scary stepmother would be better than endress trees. Then they spy a house made of chocolate and cake. Surely it's too good to be true...



I was very interested in this book.
A summery of the story is as follows.
 Hensel ,gratel , stepmother, and father live together. They are very poor, so she thinks they are unnecessary thing. Therefore they walk deep forest. Hansel and Gretel losted there. They find the house made of snacks, candy, cake, and chocolate. there is evil witch there, and  she catched him.
For help, she trick her and punish. Eventually they can go home and live with happiness except step mother.


I think that stepmother is always evil in Grimm's Fairy Tales. I'm surprised at Hensel's action. He is very clever, because he drops pebbles and makessignposts!!!!!!! In addition, I'm surprised at being able to communicate with many animals!!!
 I recommend you to reading this book!!!!!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...