2017年7月27日木曜日

ZOMBIES IN TOKYO

You live and work in Tokyo, Japan. Your life is not very exciting. But then, one morning, everything ... changes.



This book has a few stories, so you can choice this book's ending.
I was very interested in this book.
A summery of the story is as follows.
  main character lives in Tokyo and are always lonely. Every morning, he gets up and takes the train to work., but one morning, the streets are quite and zombie attack him, so he lives in Tokyo concluding many zombies.
 I was very interested in this book, because I have never imaged such world.
If I were him, I would died soon. I hope that such world is realized.
 I recommend you to reading this book!!!!!!!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...