2017年7月27日木曜日

The ooze

You are a college student. One day, while cleaning the bathroom, you find something odd... and very hungry!



This book has a few stories, so you can choice this book's ending.
I was very interested in this book.
A summery of the story is as follows.
 Main character lives alone in his apartment near the cullege. Most days he wakes up, walks to class, and then returns home. He studies a little and doesn't clean his room.,so there is a slimly object, green... ooze!! Then many thing are happend.
 I was very interested in this book, because it eats everything, vegitables, fish, ants, dog, and human!!!! I was very shocked , because it eats him!!!! He taked care of it well...
 I recommend youn to reading this book!!!!!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...