2017年7月29日土曜日

Pocket Money

The family are on a camping holiday. Will Dad's plan to get everyone to share the jobs work? Or will things go wrong?

 
 This book's series are many existing.
I was very interested in this book.
A summery of the story is as follows.
 Biff's family camped. Dad had a big paper, pocket money chart. If children do the jobs without a fuss, they get extra pocket money. Next day, they found something they wanted, so they did the jobs and found the fossils. Biff wanted do all job to earn tne money, but she is scolded by dad. They found tha camela which photographers must have left in the beach. Biff bring them to him. Therefore she is given the money. After all she bought fossil.

 This book makes me happy, because Dad' idea is very clever. They do the jobs and cooperate with their brother or sister. I want money in order to travel all around the world lol. So I do the part time job very hard. I want to go Sweden.
I recommend you to reading this book.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...