2017年7月27日木曜日

THE NORTH FENCE

You are a ranch hand in the wild Canadian West. It's a peaceful life, until a new visitor comes to the ranch...



This book has a few stories, so you can choice this book's ending.
I was very interested in this book.
A summery of the story is as follows.
 Main character is a ranch hand. He meet his new boss and starts working his land.
The boss built a long fence, a house, and a barn by himself. His job is to feed the farm animals and to check the fence. One day when he checks them, many things are happend.
 I was interested in this book, because when he checks them, he meet the bear. Then he soot three times into the air, but he is not scared and eats him!!!!!
 I have never meet bear except at the zoo. I heard if you meet him, you should pretend to die, but I think that there is not chance to meet them.
 I recommend you to reading this book!!!!!!!!!!!1

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...