2017年10月19日木曜日

Henry Vlll And His Six Wives

After the king's death in 1547, his six wife finds a box of old letters- one from each of the first five wives. They tell the story of what it as like to be the wife of Henry VIII of England.
 
 
 I was surprised at Henry VIII, because he had six wives!!!  He was very clever, because he spoke 3 languages, English, French, and Laten, however he was very bad.  Secound wife didn't give birth to son, that's why he killed her.Also he divorced fourth wife because of her looks. Through this book, I know human's desire. I like it, because I feel that I'm living now and trying to live hard. I recommend this book to reading.
 
Janet Hardy-Gould (1996). Henry VIII And His Six Wives. Oxford Bookworms Library

2 件のコメント:

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...