2018年1月11日木曜日

The Enormous Turnip

"That turnip's ready", said the farmer, one morning. But he can't pull it out of the ground. Soon he has a string of helpers. Can they pick up this?


This book is very interesting, because the turnip is too big to pick up. Father has string helper, such as his children, his wife, his dog, and a bird, so they can pick up this. If I picked up enormous turnip, I would eat by soup. In fact, this story is famous in Japan. This Japanese name is " Ookinakabu", but ending is different from Japanese one. I recommend you to read this book.


 Alexei Tolstoy. (2006). The Enormous Turnip. Usborne First Reading.
                                                                                                    Book Review

1 件のコメント:

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...