2017年12月18日月曜日

Hercules the hero

Hercules the hero- born to battle beasts and mangle monsters! Can the hero Hercules complete twelve impossible tasks set by the evil king?


This book made me excited, because I have never read the book about the gods until last Sunday and this book has short story, which is easy to read. I wanted to read the book about the gods, so I am glad to read. I know the god's name a little, for instance Zeus, Hermes, Ganesha, and Gaia. I'm interested in the gods, so I will read the book about the god. If you are interested in the god, you should read this book. Maybe you will enjoy reading it.





Michaele Morgan. (2010). Hercules the hero. Oxford University Press.
                                                                                                                                Book Review

2 件のコメント:

  1. I heard you have read this book, but I know that you haven't read it.
    So, you should read it and introduce to me!!!

    返信削除
  2. no,no.no. I read this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that you haven't read this book!!!!!!!!

    返信削除

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...