2017年12月7日木曜日

Circle Games

This book has five stories- Quick man, The wheel on the wall, The Special clay, The trishaw man, and Beautiful thing-  to make our smile- and think.

This book has five stories which is very interesting. My favorite story is "Quick man", because this main character is similar to me who do something slowly. I don't like doing something because of my lazy. If I were this main character, I would'nt do so. This story is very interesting and makes you happy, therefore I recommend you to reading!


Frank Brennan. (2005) . Circle Games. Cambridge.
                                                                                                                      Book Review

2 件のコメント:

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...