2018年4月18日水曜日

Aesop's Fables

"I thought I'd try out life in the country."







This book has many kinds of stories. I read a story about mouse's tale. In this story, Country mouse and urban mouse try out life in the country. in the out of counry, there are many foods whcich have never seen. they eat them and are found by a big cat. Do they escape from the cat? I read this book and felt this is very interesting.I like eating many kinds of food. Are you wanting to eat now? I want to eat a Japanese omulet and rice. I recommend you to reading. Check it  out! 



















Watson, C. (2007).  Aesop's Fables. London, UK: Usborne.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...