2018年4月24日火曜日

Macbeth

If I do it, then I must do it quickly. But will this murder be enough? Or will more problems follow? No man avoids the judgement that's to come and I'll be judged in this world too. 



This story was written by William Shakespeare who is very famous writer. He wrote many stories such as "Hamlet." His stories make us fascinated. When I read this book, I like this book the best of all his stories. There is the reason. This story has the nature of people such as greed and passion. After reading this book, I decide to live strongly. This story has long story, but I recommend this book to you. Please check it out! 



Shakespeare Willam. (2010). Macbeth. Towns Road, Oxford; Macmillan Readers

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...