2017年5月30日火曜日

HENDY AND MUDGE in Puddle Trouble

It's spring! There are flowers to smell, and puddles to splash around in, and newborn kittens to take care of. Come along for three sweet springtime adventures with Henly and his dog, Mudge.


 This book is very interesting! because Mudge is very funny!  Henry found the flower named snow glory and waited it grows. But Mudge ate it! ;) This makes me happy!
 In april it rained day after day after day after day. so there is a big puddle. they enjoyed playing there. whne I read this story, I wanted to swim in the sea!
 In may, the cat who lived next door to Henry and Mudge had a little of kittens. One day the new dog got closer to kittne's box. So Mudge protect them from new dog!
This story makes me moving ;(
 I recommend you to reading this book!

1 件のコメント:

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...