2017年5月16日火曜日

The Big Ballon Race

Winning a ballon race is hard working.....
Ariel stows away in her mother's beautiful hot-air ballon as it lifts off for the big race of 1882. And that spells trouble almost all the way to the finish line!




This book makes me interested,because Ariel was fast asleep in mother's ballon!
Ariel is extra weight and her ballon dropped into the lake ;(
but,she grabbed the rope and waded onto the beach. therefore her ballon was easy to pull with a ballon holding it up!
After all they won a ballon race :)

I learn a importance of guts through this book!
That's why I recommend this to you:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...