2017年5月23日火曜日

SHREK

'You must give one day of your life to me.' 
Shrek and fiona have three children now and for Shrek,every day is the same. But when Shrek puts his name on Rumpelstiltskin's contract every thing is much, much worse...


This book makes me interested ! because, he puts his name on Rumpelstiltskin's contract which he backs to  the past! But he backs to parallel world!
When he notice that he is deceived this fact, he is very disappointed. However the horse whose name is Donky save him!
After that they defeat Rumpelstilskins and win daily life!


This book tells us importance of cooperation :)


I recommend this book to you!




2 件のコメント:

  1. Aren`t you Shrek?
    (I commnet everyone who read Shrek)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. hahaha;)
      In the fact, I'm Shrek.
      I eat insects everyday!
      I want you to save this secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      削除

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...