2017年6月20日火曜日

BACKSTAGE PASS

Your favorite band, The Martians, is coming to town. Will you end up playing with them on stage, or... in jail?


I think that ATAMA-ii BOOKS is very interested, because we can choose this story ending.
I chose two ending.
One is main character's friend Julie died due to fire!!!!!
I was surprised by this story!!!!!
If she had rescued her, she would have died ;(
 The other is The Martians member died due to airplain crash!!!
After the concert, they go look for the martians.
At last they found VIP room, but the guards made us stop entering this room.
so, they loss their chance to meetbthe band!

This book has many story, so you let me know other story:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...