2017年6月24日土曜日

The Elves and the Shoemaker

Business is booming for the shoemaker and his wife, until a rival seller steals their customers. with only one piece of leather left, the future looks glum.Then two elves arrive, on their own secret mission....


This book made me happy, because this has very interesting story!!!!!!!
Once, an old shoemaker lived with his wife. He laid out his leather, drew different shoe shapes, cut them out, and sewed them together. Then he stretched the shoe shapes over a wooden foot, cut more leather, and swed it on. Finally he cut out thick soles, made holes in them with a huge needle, and sewed the soles onto the shoes. His shoes are very popular. But A crafty shoe seller sold cheap and bad shoes. Most people didn't know bad shoes. So his shoes was more poular than old shoe maker.
Therefore they were poor. But elves made many great shoes, they were happy and rich.
I want his shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If elves is, I want to play with them. I recommend you to reading this book.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...