2017年6月6日火曜日

The Ugly Duckling

Hi, everyone, I'll talk about The Ugly Duckling.
This book has very short story, so you can read easily!!!
I'll roughly explain this story.
Once upon a time, five eggs began to hatch.Out popped five little ducklings.
Four were fluffy and cute, but one was gray and ugly.
So he was pecked by the cute ducks, the geese and herons.
That's why he hid his face and cried, but few years later hegroe into a beautiful swan and lived happily ever after.
I think that bullying is so bad thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I recommend  you to reading this book.









 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Please use the Book Reviews tag for this post!

    Once upon time, >
    Once upon a time

    返信削除

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...