2018年6月24日日曜日

The lost smile

Why do you look so tired?



This book is interesting and makes me excited, because this is a story of mystery. I"ll talk about this story simply. Sarah and Ben’s friends and parents never laugh, so they wonder why they never laugh. One night Sarah and Ben have the same dream: the Lord of Tears is going to take over the world and make everyone sad. But they know how to stop him. Together they set off on a journey to find the Lord of Tears. On the way to finding it, they met many creatures such as the goblin and the dwarf. Finally, they play the flute and bring happiness and laughter back to the world.
 My favorite part is everyone laugh and smile because of getting the Lord of Tears. I think that laughing is very important for our health and our tension. Surprisingly, to laugh killed a cancer and makes us happy.
 This book is very interesting for me, so I recommend it to you. Please check it out!!!





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Fireball's heart

My people tell the truth This is very intersting story, because telling  thetruth is very important for us. I will talk about this ...